Research released in late August of this year from Kaspersky Security Network stated that 47% of SMBs surveyed were still using Windows 7. Now, with less than three months to the end of extended support for the O.S., is the time to upgrade to Windows 10.
With the extended support period for Windows 7 ending on January 14, 2020, it’s important that businesses take action to avoid remaining on an operating system which no longer receives updates and is therefore vulnerable to threats.
Why upgrade to Windows 10?
- You will benefit from a more modern operating system
- Regular updates will help protect you from security threats
- There are options to pay upfront or spread the cost monthly
- Compatibility issues will be avoided by being on the current version
- Windows 7 will no longer receive vital security updates after January 2020, unless a very costly extension of updates is purchased by businesses from Microsoft